Conferences & Events at Mere Court Hotel
Set in the heart of Cheshire and standing in 7 acres of gardens and grounds in the most desirable part of the Cheshire countryside Mere Court Hotel offers ambience and rural tranquillity, whilst being only 15 minutes from Manchester Airport, 30 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport and within easy reach of the major motorway networks (M56/M6/M62).
The hotel was originally built as a wedding present for William and Amy Dunkerley in 1903 and has now been lovingly and skilfully restored with the original Coach House being transformed into a dedicated Conference Centre with light, air-conditioned rooms, welcoming Coffee Lounge an Atrium, free Wi-Fi, complimentary car parking and plenty of space for team-building in and around the venue. There are also Meeting Rooms available in the main house.
Our dedicated Conference Team have extensive experience of organising a wide range of corporate occasions so we can help you during the planning stages and then support you throughout your event to ensure that it is a great success.
Our modern and versatile facilities can accommodate up to 240 delegates and our rooms can be laid out in a variety of styles to meet individual requirements for all types of events. All rooms have natural daylight, wireless internet access, white boards, track rails, wall mounted screens and can meet all your audio visual needs.
- Hire of the Conference Room
- Dedicated conference support
- Attention to individual delegates
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee with snacks throughout the day
- 2-course hot and cold buffet lunch or working finger buffet
- A Flip chart
- LCD projector and screen (subject to availability)
- Delegate stationary
- Mineral water
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Car parking
24 Hour Delegate
- Everything in our Day Delegate package plus:
- 3-course A La Carte dinner in our award-winning, AA Rosette Restaurant (or in a private dining room)
- Overnight accommodation in one of our Luxury Rooms
- Full English breakfast
For more information or to start planning your event please contact Helen Mort on 01565 831002 or email email@example.com